Request for Proposals (RFP)
This RFP is the third released as part of Barr’s "Engage New England: Doing High School Differently" initiative, intended to spur innovation across the region toward the planning and implementation of targeted, public, whole-school educational models for meeting the needs of high school students who are off track toward graduation.
Watch our recent webinar on the Engage New England RFP process to learn more:
Timeline for Cohort 3
- November 8, 2018: RFP released
- November 29, 2018 at 1:00 pm EST: Webinar for prospective applicants. Register here.
- November 30, 2018 at noon: Office hours via conference call. Sign up here to receive an appointment time and conference line number.
- December 13 & 17, 2018: Office hours via conference call
- January 11 & 14, 2019: Office hours via conference call
- February 1, 2019: Planning phase proposals due. All completed proposals and attachments should be submitted here.
- March 29, 2019: Finalist interview day (by invitation)
- July 2019: Planning phase awards announced
- January 2020: Implementation award invitations released
- July 2020: 3-year long implementation awards announced
- Fall 2020: Launch of new, redesigned, or expanded models
Download slides from the Engage New England RFP webinar.
Read answers to frequently asked questions about the RFP process.
Sign up for optional office hours where prospective applicants can discuss proposal content or eligibility via a phone call.
Online Application Form
All applications must be submitted via this form.
Explore curated resources on school design.